Metalleux-PoteuxMetalleux-Poteux

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

wow that was amazing !

Easter egg ???? where ?? how to ?? click on it ?
i dont understand how this is suposed to work but as i just watched without doing anything i found it awesome !

asdfmovie3 asdfmovie3

Excellent !

That was just awesome ! this one was my favorite of all asdfmovie. i like it ? the jokes are just so punchy and comes randomly its really well done

The Man Who Could Sit... The Man Who Could Sit...

LOOOOL

THIS IS AWEEEESOME :D
i laughed so fkg much PAHAHA
cyannide & happiness always make them sooo funny :D

20,109,600,000 Pin-ups 20,109,600,000 Pin-ups

lol b-l-a-z-e

@ B-L-A-Z-E : The fact that she wont get naked for you doesnt mean that '' She doesnt even go naked.'' lawl

Shmusicup Shmusicup

eeem ??

whatever song i put , nothing happen, no enemy, no character, nothing moving. is it just a music player ? with a green background ......
how am i suposed to make this work ? any song i put does nothing..

Tzai responds:

Hi Metalleux-Poteux, very sorry that you met with the bug. There is an issue in some browsers that if more than one Flash is running (including ads), the game might not run properly. Please try playing the game at www.shmusicup.com without other Flash running. We are working hard to solve this problem, we apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Transmigration Transmigration

hmm

How is this a ''rythm'' game ? and this defenetly need a pause button.

Game is nice, Grafic are nice, and the gameplay is fine tho. i liked the art style

Freezeman Seven Freezeman Seven

DUDE

MAAN theese songs should be in the game ! haha it would be awesome if we could upload those songs in the game and play with it !!

the sound at the beginning with the principal melody remiind me soo much of the real one ! its really awesomme !!!

Megaman 8 - Frost man Megaman 8 - Frost man

THIS GAME IS AMAAAZING

dude i love ur megaman song when i was lil kid i use to download the song from the real megaman game and listen them on my computer loool this bring me so much memories !

To: Balani : the song in that first willy level is amazing and i speent so much time trying to beat that fucking jetboard part on that level ! its pretty hard ! haha

Lisa Miller Lisa Miller

Great Work !!!

This is awesome ! i love that 3d design its real great ! this kind of charac are real cool

Rockbabe Classic Roll Rockbabe Classic Roll

AWESOME

looooll im in love xD
shes so pretty uhuh remind me so much memories :P

Ritona Yoko Littner Ritona Yoko Littner

WOOTS

thats amazing !
its awesome the way u did shadows all over her body ! it define very well muscles and this and make it more realistic ( even in a manga way.. )
loved it :D